Latest

INC Minister Defies Central Office's Orders


INC Minister, Louie Cayabyab, refused to read the memorandum that states the expulsion of Executive Minister's mother and brother. He also rejected the memorandum regarding the expulsion of the former Editor-in-Chief of Pasugo, Isaias Samson Jr. He added that he was aware of the consequences he might face including expulsion.


"I decided, brethren, that I won’t read those circulars. You might be asking, 'Why?' Because in my heart, in my heart of hearts, I can’t take it. It is just so so difficult to betray one’s heart," the minister said.


"I know the repercussion of this, and I know what will be the consequence. I know that I will be stripped out of my duty. From now on, I will no longer be a minister. Probably I will be expelled from the church, but I will take it, brothers and sisters," He gained the sympathy of the audience who were in that service.

Photo and Video Courtesy of Rappler

1 comment:

  1. "He gained the sympathy of the audience who were in that service."


    Hahahahahahahahah-

    No.

    Only thing he did was ruin their day.

    ReplyDelete

ANIMA Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.